Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bloody Words Conference 2012

Well, my very first Bloody Words Conference has come and gone. I really enjoyed it.  I hate to admit it, but I don't read Canadian Authors. Had no clue there were so many that wrote mysteries and crime. Looking forward to reading the freebies that were in the bag they handed out to attendees. I now have a pretty long list of people to investigate.

During one of the workshops I came up with a new name for my historical novel. The current title was just a little too telling. Not really sure what triggered the title, but I thought of it during the "cozy" panel. It started out as William, simply because I needed a name to save the file. It went to Murder in Woodlands, and now it's Full Circle.  I haven't worked on it all all this year, so time to get the fingers moving.  Will also have to pay more attention to the blog.

Been busy working on a cemetery transcript for the Genealogical Society, and it was handed in for publication last week. Too bad those don't count as 'being published.'



No comments:

Post a Comment