Monday, July 11, 2011

Where does the time go?

I seem to have fallen into a time-devouring hole.  I haven't worked on any of my books for awhile now.  I've revamped this blog and am starting over again.  I need to make a phone call for some information to complete the chapter I've been ignoring on Murder in Woodlands.  Had to do a bit of rearranging as I realized the chapter comes before the one I wrote it after.  Wasn't paying attention to the timeline, but I've fixed that.

Have to re-do the outline for Britany Lake as I have made more changes to the flow.  I've got a few days booked off work this month and next, so I plan to work on one or the other on those days.  I also have to work on my cemetery transcripts as well, but that depends on the weather as I have to go into the cemeteries to get the information I need.

Will try to update this blog a little more often than I have in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment