Saturday, July 16, 2011

What to do?

So many things to do.  Still have to make a phone call to see if I can get a bit of info so I can have a reasonably accurate conversation in the chapter I'm working on for Murder in Woodlands.

Would like to do a bit of work on Britany Lake.  I've got tons of re-writes in my head, but haven't gotten around to doing anything about it.

Started a short ghost-story, and stopped after one chapter.

Have to complete an assignment for my Winghill course.  Started it ages ago and need to finish and polish it.

Also have to prepare a couple of short articles for the genealogy newsletter.  I think I have another month fo that.  Those will be easy as they are just info article on new stuff for sale.  Should be writing an actual article as well.

I was working on my Queensville Cemetery transcript yesterday and today, so at least something has been done.

I think I need to retire so I have time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nanci:

    Boy, I thought I had a lot on my plate.
    Keep writing.
    Remember... one keystroke at a time!

    ReplyDelete