Friday, February 8, 2013

SNOWMAGEDON

Ok, so this isn't the worst snow storm in the history of mankind, but it's pretty bad none the less.

I was awake at about 4:00 and heard my neighbour shovelling.  Can't believe he actually went to work. I got up about an hour later, fed the cat, gave him his insulin, and had my breakfast.  Then I shovelled somewhere around 6:00. Only about 1/2 inch or so. Then the recycling and garbage went out.

About 9:00 or 9:30 I went out again.  This time there was around 2 or 3 inches I'm guessing.  Out at noon, now the accumulation is about 4 inches give or take.  Some spots were deeper as I'm at the end of a dead end road and everything blows onto my driveway.

Two o'clock and shovel again. Just before 5:00 out once more.  The plow went through again.  Because I'm on a dead end road, give ya three guesses where a lot of the snow from the subdivision goes.  First two guesses don't count. The mound of snow is now past the edge of my drive.

Oh yeah, the garbage and recycling are still at the curb.  I have a feeling they ain't picking up today.





No comments:

Post a Comment